La Leche League (LLL) of Chapel Hill provides free parent-to-parent/peer-to-peer lactation support meetings throughout the month. Meetings are led by volunteer Leaders, who are experienced with chest/breastfeeding and accredited by La Leche League International. Currently, the meetings are online.
Monthly meeting schedule
- Every Monday, Breastfeeding Café, from 10-11am
- Every Thursday, Evening Café, from 8-9pm
- First Friday of the Month from 10-11:30am
- First Tuesday, LLL Chatham County, from 9:30-11:00 am
- Second Wednesday of the month from 7-8:30pm
- Second Saturday, Family Meeting, from 10-11:30am
- Third Wednesday, Toddler Meeting, from 10-11:30am
- Third Thursday, LLL Alamance County, from 10-11:30am
Use Zoom 715-601-250; All times are Eastern Time.
Meetings include pregnant, new, and experienced parents and their babies.
No matter what the meeting topic, all questions are welcomed. Learn more at one of our monthly meetings.La Leche League of Chapel Hill
LLL Leaders also provide one-to-one information and support between meetings. Reach out to a Leader for support.
Check out the Breastfeed Orange NC calendar for more local lactation support groups.