Thank you for your commitment to supporting families in the community! We encourage you to apply for the Breastfeeding-Friendly award. All community-based and nonprofit organizations (e.g., state agencies, local agencies, [inter]national organizations working locally, faith-based communities, local non-profit organizations) are welcome to complete this form.
We want to celebrate your organization! Apply today to receive a Breastfeeding Friendly Award. Breastfeeding-Friendly Community Partners are organizations that welcome breastfeeding families. Community-based and non-profit organizations also are employers. Breastfeeding-Friendly Employers are workplaces that have made accommodations to support breastfeeding employees.
- Apply Now
- Breastfeeding Friendly Employer/Community Partner Designation Information Sheet
- Supporting Lactating Employees During Covid-19 Information Sheet
- Check out How Communities Can Help.
- The Office of Women’s Health: Business Case for Breastfeeding provides information, resources, and guidance to help you to provide worksite lactation support.
- Learn more about Breastfeeding – benefits, challenges, and more!
- NC Making It Work Tool Kit is designed to provide assistance to breastfeeding mothers, their employers and their families.