*Page updated 5 May 2021
Our goal at Breastfeeding Family Friendly Communities is to support all families in our community during this unprecedented and stressful time. We know that information and recommendations are changing rapidly and it can be difficult to find the resources you need to sustain your family. Please see below for information, resources, tips, and support.
- Lactation Consultants providing virtual support
- Local Breastfeeding Support Meetings and Resources
- Global and National COVID-19 Breastfeeding Resources
Beyond Breastfeeding-Community Support and Resources
- Follow all local (Orange County, Durham, North Carolina) authorities’ guidelines and recommendations.
- Learn more about what you can do now.
Reach out directly by email if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org